Thursday 28 July 2011

Product review: Naughty Alice, Yum.

One of the first things I learnt about Vivienne Westwood is that she isn't your average designer. She is more punk rock then primadonna, and I love her for it. Her designs evoke a futuristic dystopia with its roots in the 80's and the sex pistols.
I once read that she wanted to design a perfume that smelt like 'a freshly washed fanny' Now I don't know about England but over here, a fanny is located on your front, not your behind.
Thankfully, this perfume doesn't resemble a butt or otherwise.
I'm a little behind the eightball for this perfume, but it was one of those things I had to save up for, and I love it all the more, it sits with pride on my dresser with its bracelet. (That I'm not allergic to, bonus.) The bracelet features her signature orb and heart logo on a gold chain.
The smell initially didn't appeal to me, but I squirted myself with it, and it develops into a gorgeous, seductive warmth.
It has notes of blackrose, ylang ylang, violet and musk, and is considered 'floriental' (lol). also it is a perfect fragrance for Winter, as I think it would be a little heavy for summer.
Go ahead and tell me the ad itself doesn't seduce you.

Purchase from Fragrance Direct here.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget