Thursday 14 July 2011

Product review: OPI shatter nail polish

I'll happily admit I have the bird and cat like 'ooooh, shiny!' mentality that draws my attention to things like this. Katy Perry has been in promotional ads for this product which has been in my sights for a few months now and yesterday I finally bought a bottle.

Tried it over the top of a silver polish, love the futuristic effect, but it's a quick, interesting thing to do with your nails without spending a buttload. (as compared to a nail technician doing something for upwards of $30). $25 from David Jones for one of their big bottles, buy it along with one of their four packs for a few different looks to play with. just make sure you put on one medium layer, otherwise it won't work! and Top coat, or it'll flake off funny.

1 comment:

  1. That’s really so good to visit this site, the blog has helped me a lot in my thesis, before I was quite worried to clear my concepts, thanks. https://www.stylewe.com/category/hoodies-and-sweatshirts-73_225

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget