Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bought! Dotti Dress and Shirt

My birthday present to myself, on a bit of a budget unfortunately, but I still took myself out for a day of shopping, can't stop me from enjoying myself on that day of the year!
So I went for the cute mod dress in black and white, it also came in yellow but I'm not terribly fond of mustard as it doesn't work well with my skin tone. Great shape, and awesomely in right now. I plan on wearing it with pop bright tights and sweet flat shoes, and with a cute print cardi when the weather cools down for winter.

Madeline Peter Pan Dress by Dotti

I also felt the need to buy myself some burgundy for my wardrobe, for winter it is starting to run the risk of being the shade of the season, but the shape is a great staple that I know I'll have in my wardrobe for many years to come. It has a lovely sheen to the fabric as well, without being see through. I'm very over so many blouses being see through lately. I don't wear them outside of work, and I'm not comfortable wearing them to my office. I love sleeves I can roll up too, much more flattering them full sleeves. It looks great half tucked into jeans!

Chelsea Shirt by Dotti

Source: Dotti

2 comments:

  1. Amazing durable shirt. These shirts was my second choice, but nearly the same in every way as the other dress which I prefer out of habit. The shirts are great..
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/fruit-of-the-loom/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget