Wednesday 14 December 2011

Product review: Garnier Intensive 7 days Body Lotion

I picked this up in a two pack the other day to give it a go and see what I thought about it, I just can't go past a bargain without looking twice. Even though I already own several moisturisers!
I'm quite pleased with it too. I bought the Extra Dry Skin formulation with Shea Butter (a godsend for dry skin) and kept up the applications every day for a fortnight. The claim is that you can still feel the effects of the moisturiser up to 7 days after you stop using it, while I think honestly this is a bit far fetched, it is still a good moisturiser to use every day. It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, and has a light scent that won't clash with your perfume. It's a good choice for applying in the morning before you put your clothes on.

Other varieties it comes in include:
Aloe Vera for Normal Skin
Mango Oil for Dry Skin (smells just like summer!)
Honey for Dry Skin
Cocoa Butter for Dry Skin


At Priceline you can pick it up in a two pack for less then $10, Try it for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    My webpage : baking cakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Thank you for the compliments! I hope your blog does well.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing review of garnier as most of the products of it are really productive and they offer what they say

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget