Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas gift ideas: Fitness Fanatic

I've tried to come up with ideas that will work for both seasoned sports girls and the ones who are just finding their feet, encouragement is a great thing, but possibly the best thing you can give a newbie is to go with them!

Under $30:
As I've previously mentioned, I do quite like a fun slogan singlet, Asana makes some good ones if not slightly in your face a times, but like I also said back then, I look down on anyone who uses the word 'chockies' (I don't care if you earn them one step at a time... chockies is a stupid word!)

Slogan Singlets $29.99 each

Under $50:
A lot of sportswear comes with pockets for your gear but not all of them do, a bum bag is one of the ways you can carry your keys and ipod. Yeah, they are a little daggy but I like this Lorna Jane one, it's flat and fashionable in a way that won't date.
LJ Bum Bag by Lorna Jane $39.99


Under $100:
I thrash the crap out of my gym bags, and they only last a few months without something falling apart on me, so I'm almost always in the market for a new one, I look at them having enough room to hold everything, looking good, having a long over the shoulder strap and some pockets to hide little things.
adidas Clima365 Team Gym Bag $59.95

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget