Thursday 29 December 2011

Bought! DIY Pillow by Sportsgirl

Make your own embroidered cushion by Sportsgirl x Beci Orpin


Beci Orpin put together some cute stuff for the Sportsgirl Gift ideas table this year and this kit was part of that.This was probably my bargain of the day from Boxing day, their price started off at $29.95, but in the sales I picked two of them up for $6.65 each! I wasn't going to pay full price for them before Christmas but I had to stop myself a few times in fear they would sell out. Basically it's an 'embroider your own pillowcase' kit, Kind of nana-ish I know but didn't you know that DIY is awesome? I've been sitting on the couch while my boy plays video games for the last few nights trying not to stab myself in my fingers. But it's looking good so far. The kit comes with everything you need with needles, embroidery thread in a range of colours and the cushion insert (fun to lug around on boxing day!) but I'm going to go one step further and insert zips into my covers

The Project in process, I picked up the embroidery loop from Lincraft for a couple of bucks and recommend anyone with this kit do the same.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget