Friday 23 December 2011

Bought! Zetta tote by Mimco

Totally stoked that this bag finally went on sale a few days ago, I swooped in early enough and it is ideal! Great size, durable, nice detailing and a detachable shoulder strap. It's not leather, but I wanted a nice tough bag that I didn't have to worry about getting wet.
$119 down from $199! I'm glad I waited.
There are stacks of other bargains to be had at Mimco too, and if you're a member they're giving you a 30% off everything else in the store that hasn't been marked down TODAY ONLY. Worth going to the mall just to check it out in my opinion.

Zetta bag from Mimco

2 comments:

  1. I have this bag. my mum bought it for me and I feel like crying everytime I look at it. I am in eternal anguish and despair, as I have to wear this monstrosity to school every day.. and I'm in year 11. shame on you for encouraging this blasphemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in school I would've loved to have a mother with good taste and enough spare cash to buy me something that didn't come from a charity shop. May I suggest you go and buy your own bag to use instead?

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget