Saturday 12 May 2012

Bought! Trilogy Rosehip Oil

It's been kind of hard to miss the hype that has become a deafening roar in the beauty industry about Rosehip oil. It's about time I gave it a try really! After hunting around for a brand that wouldn't break the bank without compromising on quality I decided to buy from the brand Trilogy, you really can't do much better when a label states only one ingredient in the product! Also it's kind of hard to ignore the masses of awards the product has won.
As someone with rather oily skin I have to admit I'm sceptical about whether the benefits will outweigh the fact that I'm putting oil on my skin, even if it is just 3 drops twice a day. However, I'm sad to admit that I look my age and could look younger, it's time to try something new!
The biggest boasts about Rosehip oil are the ability to improve skin texture and moisture levels, as well as aid in prevention of lines and wrinkles. it also contains antioxidants and all the good fatty acids and omegas that aid in healthy supple and youthful skin. What have I got to lose?


Have you tried Rosehip Oil before? How did it work for you?

2 comments:

  1. I love it. That is the same brand I buy and because I use it for everything (hand cream, moisturiser, etc) I go through it in two months. Even if I try something else, I always go back to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lasts two months and you use it for all that? That's awesome longevity! I thought it would last less then that just using it on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget