Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bought! John Freida Salon Shape Air Styler

Hands up who wants an easier way to blow dry at home? I should be seeing a lot of hands in the air! Priceline are doing a fantastic deal in the last week where if you spent $40 on products across ten or so ranges you got a goodie bag packed with almost $200 worth of product! Since I missed the beauty version of this the other month I was dying to get my paws on this one, and lucky me, the new John Freida air styler was just around $50. You can check out more details about the bag deal here!


I've been stalking this kind of product since I spotted it come out around a year ago, but I couldn't justify the near $100 price tag that came with it. So I decided to wait until something more thrifty came out, and I love it. Instead of juggling a brush and a blow-dryer and still quite frankly needing another hand to assist to get a good result at home, this type of tool combines the dryer and brush in one. I have my hair styled in less then ten minutes (excluding prior drying time) and don't get so frustrated with my hair not doing what I want.
The styler comes with three settings; low temp, high temp and a cold shot to set your style. The end result was that I have shiny, bouncy, oomphy, straight hair with a nice sense of movement through the ends. Perfect.
While I don't have any real problems with the styler, I did buy it thinking that the brush head would rotate, it doesn't, but it's still very user friendly and easy to use without this feature.

Have you tried this product or something similar before? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I got the hair bag too... How good is it?!?!

    What a bummer that the head doesn't rotate- I would have thought it did too.

    I have the VS Big Hair and I LOVE it!!! The head rotates providing a massive volume boost and it has soft bristles- not sure if yours does too? I love being able to give myself a salon blow wave at home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good freebie, lots of stuff to try!

      The bristles are soft, but they have just enough grip on your hair to work, I just love how good a result it gives.

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget