Sunday 13 May 2012

Cloud Nail Stamp Art

Just a quickie, the more I practise with the Salon Express I bought the other day the better the results have been. I have bought a stack of plates including one with this cute cloud motif.
Also slowly building up an arsenal of colours to play with. I find it funny that my right hand turned out so much better then my left considering I'm right handed.
The plate used is Konad M79  and the colours used were Party Blue in Maybelline's mini Colorama range, and the white is a cheap one that I bought months ago, not the proper stamping polish. So it has shown up not as opaque as I would've liked, but it's a first attempt!


Have to keep my nails this short for training, sadface. I think it's a really cute design though, and it's been pretty cheap to try out, costing less then a salon manicure to get everything to set up.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shopping blog! I found lots of necessary things from your blog. Just bookmarked your blog for more explore! Thanx a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Anneler! I'm glad to read you like it.

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget