Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia

You'd have to be living under a fashionably void rock to have missed the fact that it's the biggest week in Australian fashion! Very jealous of anyone who is down in Sydney to enjoy it, but for now I'll just have to be happy with checking out the incredible coverage. Here's a quick look at what has caught my eye.

I was so excited to read that Romance Was Born would be having a comic book hero themed show! Their range is always great for pieces that stun, you can't fade into the background in them. My favourite look of the show is the gorgeous black and white dotty dress, it's taken the idea of how they shade in comic books and would make a fantastic conversational piece! I want.


I'm in love with the hair and make up at the Toi Et Moi show too. There were two hair looks for the show and the one I'm adoring is the gorgeous shabby buns, perfect to work with the humid conditions over winter. You can emulate it by creating a high bun with teasing and a braid as a feature. if your hair is looking too sleek, use your palm to muss it up. Chic, flicked eyeliner completes the look with a slightly coral lip.


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget