Saturday 19 May 2012

Tribal Nail Art Stamping

So it's safe to say that I am in love with my new toy! To the point where a manicure doesn't last more then about two days because I already have a new idea for what I want on my nails. Addict.
Here is what I'm wearing now, I used plate QA15. I originally bought it for the cute little kittens on it, but the tribal patterns are pretty spot on the trend money right now too. Alpine skiing anyone?


Polish used: Kleancolor in Mocha and Konad Special Polish in black. Stamp QA15


4 comments:

  1. Adorei
    Eu sou daqui do brasil e adoro ler seu blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nail art !!!! Love the effect. It looking so pretty. :)

    - Cindy
    gel polish kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can still enjoy rainbow nail art designs with matte nail polishes. Choose a black matte as the base so the colors will really be distinct. pastel nail art

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget