Saturday 8 December 2012

Bought! Sportsgirl Cut Out Boots

So a few weeks ago I posted about some gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell Cut Out Boots that I was in love with, but just couldn't justify on my budget. Hello wallet friendly alternative!




So Mischa likes the boots too, or the camera, I'm not sure.

Can you tell I'm in love? You can pick up your own pair from the guys at Sportsgirl, I found them to be a little tight in the width, so make sure you walk about the store a bit in them first, and I certainly had to buy the bigger size my foot size normally falls into.

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair on lay by at the moment! So gorgeous isn't? And I have to agree with you on the sizing, I had to get size 9 although I'm a size 8. It's just too tight and I can't be bothered breaking into it and letting it expand. Tehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Louise! Thanks for dropping by. I just have some advice for the shoes. When you take the boots home make sure you break them in, the ankle blisters can be killer.
      I put on a few pairs of socks, blasted them with a hair drier and walked around until they cooled down a few times. I'm still scared to wear them barefoot but they are better now.
      I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. i bought a size 7 and i regret it so badly. i should have bought a size 8! do you know of anyone who owns a new pair of size 8 and wants to size down?? :( sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, it looks like these boots have caught more then a few people out, how strange it is that's I've fitted Sportsgirl shoes anywhere from 7-9 over the years!

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget