Sunday 16 December 2012

GIft Guide 2012 - Priceline Stocking Stuffers

This is part of a series of gift guides I am putting together and posting up until Christmas. Please be sure to check out the others Here

We're getting down to the last week now, and it's truly heading towards panic stations. Unfortunately you don't have much chance of receiving anything from overseas in time now, so it's into the shops we go!
Priceline has a great range of stocking stuffers, ideal for tweens, teenagers, women, and the odd surprise for boys and girls too. As far as I'm concerned, to make an gift a good stocking stuffer it has to tick a few boxes:

  • Bulky - Does it take up a substantial amount of room in the sack?
  • Suited to the receiver - Men won't often appreciate a Hello Kitty bathwash.
  • Good item to price ratio - Gives you change from a $20? Good. Gives you change from a $10? Perfect.
Here are my current picks from Priceline - 

A - Models Prefer Hot Hair Styling Kit
B - Batiste Dry Shampoo Bonus Packs
C - Umberto Giannini Hair Styling Kits

I love how retro glamour is coming back, this curling tool kit will get you well on your way to getting perfect curls. The Batiste packs are awesome, for about the same price as a normal bottle they have released two varieties with useful hair tools: A hair towel and a shower cap. I may have bought a pair just for myself, (I was in the market for a shower cap anyway....)
With the Umberto Giannini packs, I'm not sure if they're available from all Priceline stores as I only spotted them at Carindale. However, if you see one, snap it up. I don't think you will find a cheaper way of purchasing the tools included, hair donuts, tail combs, velcro rollers etc. and last I saw they had buy one get one free ...

Have you nabbed all your presents yet? Who do you still have to shop for?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget