Monday 31 December 2012

The Best of Bought by Birdette 2012

Hello everyone! How did you enjoy the holiday period? We're glad to be back in business here at Birdette Headquarters to bring you all a wrap up of the most popular posts of 2012. Did your favourite make it in?

Most read Beauty Post:


Always a goodie, sad to see it for the final time on TV last week but unfortunately for Gossip Girl lovers the show just wasn't what it used to be.

Most Pinned DIY:


A surprising success, and I do have to admit I still haven't entirely finished mine! It's about 7 metres long, I just keep running out of tape or missing flags to finish it off! I know there's a few more flags somewhere... lol.

Purchase of the Year:

Still a Favourite for readers all over the world, this classic bag is high up on many shopping lists.

Best Discovery:


If you don't already own this, I still highly recommend you give it a try, nothing else has helped me with my uneven skin tone more.

Best Tips and Tricks:
How very well timed! I can imagine more then a few of us will be sporting bleary red eyes after partying tonight! Here's how to minimize the the appearance

It's been a good year here at Bought by Birdette and we're very happy to have you all as readers! You've been steadily growing and spreading the word and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you. If you don't already, please take this chance to follow us to keep up to date. You can choose from Twitter, Facebook, Google Friend Connect, or Bloglovin, and please keep in touch! We love to know what you're loving, and want to see more of. (Comments and Shares! Yay!)
Thanks again for an awesome year and your continued support, I hope you all have a fantastic New Year, Be the best you can be, and take care of yourselves.


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget