Tuesday 1 January 2013

Diva and Lovisa Hauls Boxing Day 2012

I'm glad to say that there are sales that I can always rely on to help me ensure that I don't overdo it on Christmas, Who really wants to be lying around with a throbbing head at home when there's shopping to be had? I may have been a day late to the party this year due to being out of town (and range!) for the holidays, but Diva and Lovisa are yet to disappoint. With everything on sale under $8 I picked up this haul from Diva for the teensy price of $68.

Staple heart studs to suit any other jewels I have on and cute articulated owls

Superhero matching cuffs, I could get them engraved but I think I'm satisfied wearing them with a hi-lo skirt and boots

Cute bangles in pastels and black

Rose Gold Torque, ethnic inspired necklace and statement choker

On top of the above I also picked up this bundle from Lovisa for around $40

Sweet bow and owl brooches, and perfect Deco style hairpins

Darling heart earrings and more Deco inspired earrings

I can't really escape my favourite staples of owls and hearts when there are such cute earrings in store, but what I'm really glad to pick up are the Deco inspired jewel bargains. The Deco trend is set to explode this year thanks to Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of The Great Gatsby. Not to mention period dramas lighting up our lounge rooms such as Boardwalk Empire and Downton Abbey giving us beautiful examples of Deco fashion inspiration to introduce to our wardrobes.

Did you take a look at Diva or Lovisa in your post Christmas shopping trip? What did you pick up?


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget