Thursday 3 January 2013

Bought! Asos Haul January 2013

Well more of a mini haul really. Asos is another must do destination in the sales as the prices that normally can't be beaten get even better. Here's what I picked up.

This aqua peplum top fits like a dream and hides any bumps with it's gorgeous Ponte fabric. The trousers are also awesome, they're linen blend so they're comfy as in Australia's blazing hot summers, and they also have a cute feature waistband.



I couldn't say no to some cute accessories too. I love the little musician cat and mouse, I finally have a pair of cats eye sunnies that suit me, and the pillbox hat is something out of the ordinary in this day and age but I don't think they should be! They're gorgeous worn with an up-do and add an air of elegance.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget