Sunday 14 August 2011

Loving this week: Cassandra Graus and Alannah Hill

I feel that since I'm in a house I have no hope of decorating at the moment that I'm drawn to home furnishings. You always want what you can't have! I can't wait to have walls to decorate, and a kitchen to fill with kooky kitchenware , and a room just for dining! (And perhaps showing off more of my quirky tastes.)
Blank walls! Blech! I want to cover them in things that make me happy. Like this adorable kitty print. Cassandra has created a collection of kitty themed prints, that make me giggle when I see them. I want this one especially.
Cat Nap Print by Cassandra Graus available at Shana Logic.

This is a truly great time of the year for scooping up a bargain, because of all the gorgeous new things flooding the stores. <3
Alannah Hill comes up with dozens of new designs at the start of the season and I especially loves her promotional pictures for her collections. I first saw these almost a fortnight ago but just haven't had the resoures to share anything, and now they're in store anyway! Go check them out online too. I love the skirt in this picture, a totaly scene stealing piece.


 A snippet from the Spring Summer 2011 collection by Alannah Hill.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget