Sunday 28 August 2011

Loving this week: ASOS, John Frieda and Stylestalker

I love the ladylike trend, who can possibly hate a trend that makes you look groomed, polished and appropriate at all times? Mix it up with some bedhair and modern make up and you're a total minx and boys don't know why!
I'm in desperate need for a new handbag as my current savious is giving me a rash from the cheap chain strap, and I'm in love with this top handle with cross body strap from ASOS, I don't think I can justify buying it just yet, but soon ... soon.

ASOS Premium Leather Vintage Frame Lady Bag available from ASOS

Next on my list is this new product from John Frieda Haircare. Another why-did-it-take-so-long-to-think-of? Product. A quick convenient way to tuck in flyaways that comes in the size of a mascara wand? Yes please. Also good to apply to frayed ends when you haven't had the chance to go for a haircut. This will be awesome in the humid Brisbane Summer!
John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer.

Fully getting into the 70's style that's coming into fashion, found this gorgeous dress by style stalker, it reminds me of both soemthing my mother used to wear but also a dress I fell in love with in the first SATC movie. It is quite short though, so if you don't have the legs I'd wear it with some quality paneled tights to give the illusion of looooong legs.

Almost Famour Dress by Stylestalker

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget