Sunday 28 August 2011

Incoming: Palazzo Pants

I'm really excited for this trend, so long as you wear it right, it will cover up chunky thighs perfectly. Just what I need lol..
But in all seriousness, what's not to love about a pant style that will flatter the slim, the not so slim, the athletic, the tall, basically 90% of the female population will look good in these pants.
In basic black they are a wardrobe staple, I'll be adding a pair to my rotation very soon. I'm liking this pair by Country Road.

Another option to go for are the Complete 70's style prints that can be found, just be careful or you may end up looking like you're dressed in your PJ's! This pair is by MinkPink.



The trick to wearing this style is to pair it with a more fitted top, or at least with great waist definition, I'm going to wear it with bright block coloured tank tops for the black pair, a wide belt and polished pulled back hair.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget