Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tip of the day: Applying Bronzer to sculpt

Finally a use for the heathenous duckface! You know the one I'm talking about, a certain Miley Cyrus is a fan, but there are numerous girls on the internet. the best way I can discribe it, is either extreme pouting, or smiling and pouting at the same time. Here are some examples, with eyes blacked out because even I'm not that mean:

duckface duck face sparrow face bikini girl

duckface duck face madonna piercing blond

duckface duck face girl next door

Wow ... now that I am super turned on by all the hotness, let me give you an actually good use for this face. Yes I want you to make it, at your self in the mirror.
If you smile and pout at the same time, it will cause a concave shape under your cheekbones which will guide you in where to apply bronzer to sculpt your cheekbones. Check it out on my wonderful and willing model below. (Actually, I think Kim Kardashian may be the one person on earth who can duckface and get away with it.)

duckface duck face kim kardashian

As you can see, if you apply your powder bronzer along this nook, starting from directly below where your pupil sits in your eye, and up towards your ears, you will get a lovely shaded cheek, then just dab some more bronzer on your temples, blend, and you're done. Add blush as desired.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget