Saturday 13 August 2011

Brooches by Good Boy Cracky

I think I was really attracted to accessories when I was walking through the markets last weekend. I've had kooky brooches on my mind for a few months now so when I spotted Good Boy Cracky I was stoked.
Jessica Barr creates handmade accessories made from recycled materials with a cute aesthetic. I picked up a cute owl brooch on the day, and on Monday a lot of girls were telling me how cute it was perched on my shoulder. I love her trademark old playing cards to display her creations, and the off beat and appealing nature of her wares.
Apart from brooches she also makes hairpins, iPhone covers, earrings and handmade cards featuring her artwork.
You can also have a closer look and buy some for yourself at her Etsy Store.

A few displays of her adorable Brooches

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the lovely blog post, Birdette! It was great to meet you. Hope to see you again soon :D
    Jess from Good Boy Cracky

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget