Saturday 13 August 2011

Product Review: Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss

I cannot recall a single instance when I've actually used up an entire tube of lip gloss, balm, or stick before I've lost it or something else has gone awry, but that doesn't stop me from acquiring a stack of them. I love the way a different colour, or texture can brighten my mood, and it's something I can change quite easily throughout the day. I use different products for different occasions and days, Balm for the weekends, and when I'm about to go to bed, and lipsticks and glosses for work or catching up with friends.
Recently I received a tube of Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in a goodie bag and I have fallen with love, it was in a shade called Rose Pearl (which is shown much darker on their website then it comes out on your lips), and though it isn't a shade I would normally go for, I fell in love with the texture and long lasting qualities. Here is a gloss that is as colour filled as a lipstick, with a glossy finish, that you can even drink from a glass without making a complete mess while wearing.  It claims in the ad that 'the shine is 5x that of patent leather' which is bending the truth a little to me, but who wants lips that shiny? All I care is that it lasts for ages and makes my lips feel good too, which it does. It has a strange brush, which is meant to paint your lips easier, I didn't notice any difference between it and the application of a regular doe foot brush.
I love it so much that while browsing at Priceline today I scooped up another in the shade Fire, had to get me a red gloss for summer, Yum.
Good news for Aussie readers too, It's on sale at the moment at Priceline so get in quick before all the good shades are gone.

Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in Rose Pearl


Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in Fire

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget