Saturday 27 August 2011

Cute handmade owls by Tickled Pink Events.

OK, I admit it, I am one of those girls who utterly adore owls, and if it didn't make me look like a crazy person I would quite possible have them all over my house. But I'm no Nina Proudman, and only let my owly obsessions out to play occasionally.
Tickled Pink Cards is a stationery company that ties in with Tickled Pink Events, a wedding and occasion planning company. I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie at the Young Designers Markets last week and she is lovely.
What drew me to her stall were of course these gorgeous handmade owls she was selling, I wanted to take them all home with me. Have a look at these and tell you you don't want one of them to pop on your couch or to sit with your books.



Owl obsession now sated for the time being ...

Tickled Pink Designs are stocked all around Brisbane, Please visit her site to read more information and find out where you can buy her wares!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget