Wednesday 10 August 2011

Product Review: Remington Lumasmooth

So two weeks has come and gone, so what's my verdict?
Well it has worked, I have been moulting hairs for the last few days, not as much as I'd like but I think that's more a case of the patchy manner that I used the machine.
The light emitting part of the machine is tiny, from sight I would probably say it's about 2cm squared. Itsy bitsy when you take into consideration I've used it on my legs, so every time I use it, it's a bit of a labour.
I've used it twice now, with a fortnightly gap between but I'm going to up that amount to weekly just to get it done.
When you're doing large areas the machine has a habit of overheating. The machine then stops function for 40 seconds while it cools down and lets you go again. Annoying.

Would I recommend it? So far only for those who have the time and patience for it, but if I do end up not having to shave daily during summer, I will certainly be happy with it. I'll Probably come back with a final verdict in another month or so.



Want more like this? Check out the rest of my blog at http://boughtbybirdette.blogspot.com

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget