Saturday 21 April 2012

Bought! Stretch Tack Stitch Chinos by Just Jeans

It fascinates me just how quickly my style can change from week to week. While through most of summer has been girly girly quirky, I'm now finding it's slid very quickly into chic, androgenic but still emphasising that I am indeed a woman! My work uniform is morphing from pencil skirts to tailored pants and skinny jeans. One of my favourite things that has come through recently are the beautiful colours of the season, lots of darker colours that can only be expected in winter, but the lovely jewel tones of Mustard, Deep red, and Jade green are almost impossible to miss in a variety of garments. Do try them out if you haven't already, they look awesome in winter with the lighter tones your skin gets from not being in the sun.
So of course what drew me to these jeans are their amazingly gorgeous hue! I saw it while walking past the store and had to have a closer look. These are the jeans I did my waistband trick with the other day because unfortunately they do fit me everywhere but the waist, after a few hours of wear they've stretched enough for me to do them up properly though. (incredibly handy trick to make more styles of jeans within reach!)
The cuffs are only done by hand and can be rolled back down, and they look amazing with little heeled ankle boots. True denim love.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I love the chinos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of those items you have to buy just because of the colour, so perfect lol.

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget