Monday 9 April 2012

Bought! Typo and Sportsgirl

So now I have brought my loot home it dawns on me that I didn't really bargain hunt, but as previous posts will tell you I have a soft spot for the odd, and love to fill my house with conversational pieces. Even my laundry.


How cute is this! It's not like the same old retro style laundry buckets that you see in all the fancy-pants home stores (hell, even Aldi has cottoned on with their own range out this week ...) The miniature washing washing design won me over, and you can quickly see how much powder is in there without needing to take off the lid. Perfect. (There is also a handle, but you can't really see it with my awesome photography efforts)

Secondly, I caved in and bought the glitter booties from Sportsgirl, no, not the imitation Miu Miu's but the black ankle boots with the little heel, it's love!


Perfect amount of heel to get about it all day without pain, they go with the mountain of black opaques I get about in in Winter, Work and play appropriate, (they're used to me and my strange outfits.) And they're covered in glitter!

Have you bought anything awesome in the mid season sales? What did you get?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget