Sunday 3 July 2011

Great imitation Le Creuset cookwear

I have been admiring a lovely set of Le Creuset cookware since I first read Julia Child's Book Mastering the art of French cooking. (Wanna buy it cheap and free free international shipping? Try Here.)
But my goodness, I am not willing to pay upwards of $200 for a dutch oven!

Enter my second mum, my boyf's mother who told me about this on sale at Aldi.
It's more then likely to be a little bit too late to tell you about this, But check this out this week if you can:
4l Cast Iron Dutch ovens, in four different colours, and suitable for all heat sources, guess how much?
$20!
Also available are French pans, Griddles, Roasting Trays and Fry pans, all in Cast Iron, all at prices under $30.
If you have missed out on it this time, there's no need to fear as Aldi often repeat their specials. This has been in store before, and I have little doubt it will be again.

Otherwise, if you're in Brisbane my tip would be to try the Aldi at Salisbury (Cnr Orange Grove & Kessels Roads). This is where I go when everything has sold out, the demographic of the area has more elderly people who shop for food more then items.

Mwah!
-Birdette

3 comments:

  1. Wait, this came to Aldi in Brisbane (I have to assume Australia in Winter, 2011)? Sounds like the chances of getting one by December in North Carolina, USA in 2012 are pretty good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lagostina pots have various family unit employments. In some parts of the world, a clay pot is a critical kitchen utilize thing. Then again, the greater part of pot clients need them for moving plants to another point. They likewise sow seeds in the pots. More Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't waste your money on these pans. they work for a few weeks, but after that you'll be using more and more oil to keep food from sticking. Eventually even the oil won't help. One of the worst kitchen utensils I ever bought. 

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget