Saturday 16 July 2011

Loving this week: Carven, Have you met Miss Jones and Topshop

Trawling the internet for gorgeous things, I found this designer, who by no means is new but new to me, Carven. (watch the awe inspiring catwalk show on the French homepage here.) Totally in love with the cut of this skirt, I'd dress it down with a pastel singlet and sling handbag, or wear it to work with a crisp shirt and sleek blazer.
Carven 
Available at Net-a-Porter

Up next is this cute and quirky vase from Have you met miss Jones, Certainly something to talk about, I want to stick it in the middle of my dining room table with some large blooms.
Small Paper Bag

Topshop have a trend that's right up my alley at the moment, Prim and Polished. Blair Waldorf would approve. I wish I could wear playsuits, but I'm just too tall from shoulder to crotch. Kinda gross to say but true, I have a loooooong torso, so I was incredibly cut when I saw this adorable playsuit and knew it would just never work for me, but perhaps for you?
Mustard Pleated Bow Belted Playsuit
Available at Topshop

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget