Sunday 31 July 2011

Loving this week: Mimco, Palmers and Kikki K

For a long time I've been after a bag from Mimco, I've always liked their Viking Pouche Style, but in the latest range drop soemthing else has caught my eye, the Faraway Hip Bag. It has a top opening like a doctors bag, and come with both a long strap and carry handles. I'm always a fan of long straps as shopping is so much easier when you don't have an arm already occupied with carrying your handbag. It also comes in a nice neutral brown that will go with stacks of things.
Faraway Hip Bag by Mimco.


Next on my list this week is an oldie but a goodie. Over the years I have introduced many of my friends to this product, and I fell in love with it yet again this week while trying to make myself feel better in my sick state. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturiser. If you haven't tried it, I highly suggest it. (They even have free samples to send out via their Aussie Facebook page) It smells divine, even the boys in my life are suckers for the smell, and the effect is magnificent, you feel totally pampered, and your skin glows. not bad for a supermarket buy. I also read that they don't test on animals, so it's good for any ethical readers out there!
Palmer's Orginal Cocoa Butter Formula.

I love stationery. When I move into my new house in a few months, I hope to have a room that I can say is purely a creative outlet for myself. I'll set up my sewing machines, mannequins, fabrics, stationery, computer, everything that I do to keep myself smiling and sane. Kikki K has just released a new inspiring catalogue for the new ranges coming out, you can see it here. I find it helps to see how other people fill ther spaces and create their niches without being pigeon-holed. I cannot wait.
Sweet Hearts Adhesive Notes by Kikki K

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget