Thursday 7 July 2011

Benefit Brow Bar review

I have problem eyebrows, they're long thick, and curly thanks to my Balkan heritage. (Thanks dad! Mwah!) I have been to beauty therapists who do a slap dash job and more often then not ended up with uneven eyebrows and just plain ... "WTF happened here??" said in my head when I go home. I've never trusted them with trimming either.
I've been to the one in Melbourne every time I go down there, and finally, little old Brisbane has one to call its own.
Eyebrows are one of those things I find it's worth handing a little bit of dosh over to soemone who knows what they're doing. This price can vary, as I have found awesome beauticians who do great jobs, but many who don't. As well as some places that give your wallet a pounding (but these places can give amazing results.)
So a place that does a great job at a great price?
Enter the lovely professionals at Benefit.
For $25, they will sit you down, give you a consultation and ask you what you want, and then actually deliver it. They do the proper shaping with where your brows should start and end, trim perfectly and if you want any advice on products and such, I've found them to be helpful with recommendations. (Without the hard sell you can get when you ask for counter help.)
Another great service they do is false eyelash application, try them out for a special night out.

Prices are listed below as they don't just wax eyebrows, But they are a speciality:

Facial Waxing
Brow arch wax $25 
Brow arch tweeze $30 
Brow & Lip wax $35 
Lip wax $15 
Chin wax $15 
Lip & chin wax $25
Tinting 
Brow tint $15 
Brow tint with arch $35
Lashes 
Naturally LUSH lashes $30 
Individual half lashes $25 
Individual full lashes $35


Walk in are welcome, but if you want to be sure you can give them a call on 07 3232 0164
Thanks girls!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget