Tuesday 5 July 2011

Zoe Foster: Amazing face

Did you know the reason why you shouldn't wear perfume on your neck and chest?
How about the best quick elegant updo that takes only minutes? Neither did I.
I went to a book signing by the lovely Zoe Foster last week. She has just released a cute as a button book about all the tips and tricks she's learnt over her years working at such Australian publications as Cleo and Harpers Bazaar. Now I've read oodles of books and magazine articles and features on make up, and even then I learnt more then a few tips and tricks from this book. Highly recommended.


Ultra cute cover huh?


Signnnnned! My hat was pretty cute, Beige cloche bought from Forever New



I found Zoe herself to be sweet and adorable in person, her writing style is quite similar to her Boyf Hamish Blake, A little random but will make you giggle, with lots of colloquialisms that made me think of my country Victorian upbringing (Dingus anyone?).

Check out more of her writing Here

Of course, please note that the book is of course copyrighted by Zoe and her publishers, I'm merely putting it in your attention.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget