Friday 29 July 2011

Bought! Reebok, Puma, Asana and Target

Had a sporty shop up this evening, I was in dire need of some new sneakers after the soles of my dunlops started to flake off.
Amart All Sports had a special, 50 different sneaker types for $50, bargain! So I got some advice from the assistants and was sent in the direction of some Puma Cell Ikonis 2 Q111's. I asked for gym shoes that could also be used for jogging in a pinch.
Of course, in pink.
Ladies Puma Cell Ikonis 2 Q111

After I picked those out I went and had a peek at the rest of the sports gear, I love a snappy sports singlet, but it has to be something that either speaks to me or makes me laugh, some of the Slogan singlets you see are just too OTT. " I earn my choccies one step at a time" anyone? Blech.
I snorted out loud when I spotted this singlet by Asana .. no one said it didn't run faster then me too!
 Asana Slogan Singlet

I've already been through two gym bags since I started training at the start of the year, the first one turned out to be too small, even though I loved the design and colours. and the second was a freebie attached to a magazine, certainly big enough but the straps were waaaaay too short. I wasn't even browsing for one today but I spotted this and loved it. It's very sleek, has both carry handles and an across body straps, large zip up pocket on the front, two internal sewn in pockets, and a removable small pouch with wrist strap.
I'm really quite appalled I can't find this bag anywhere online to show you guys!

Lastly, I'm in need of sports bras, and don't want to spend too much, it's kind of hard to find them to fit my 12dd size. (This size is a curse, not a blessing.) Most of the time I opt for 12d. Target is having a sale on underwear at the moment, but it's worth having a good dig, there were different colours in this bra, at different prices just because of unpopular colour combinations. I got a bright pink with dark purple detailing version for less then $10! Sweeet.
Target Moulded Medium Impact Underwire Sports Bra

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget