Sunday 3 July 2011

Moving house, Ugh.

What a time to start a blog, I'm going to try and get some pre-written posts happening so I can just click and they're up.
My boyf and I are moving back into his mother's house to housesit while she takes a three month trip around Aus, This is our cheaper option, but we will have a tiny amount of space compared to what we have here, so, a lot of things will need to go into storage.
For now, here are this morning's efforts.


On the left we have the 'I need to lose some weight to fit back into these clothes' pile. in the middle the summer clothing pile, and on the right we have all the coat hangers they were occupying. All going into storage. This doesn't include the massive salvos, and sell on eBay piles.

Does anyone out there have any great advice for moving house and storage? (Or a nice house is Brisbane that will be available in three months? lol)

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget