Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bought: Eyeko Cherry Fat Balm.

Discovered these in a chemist down the coast and had to pick one up. Cherry is my ultimate go-to flavour when it's available in balm and gloss, there's just something irresistible about artificial fruit to me ... Banana, Lime, Lemon, Love it.


What I love about this is the fact that it does it all, it has an SPF, adds a really nice colour and smells divine, it's the sort of balm you can't get enough of, and I love to whip it out in front of my friends because it's such an eye catcher. Also works as a makeshift blush.
It's a true red so it suits cooler tones of skin. (Look at the veins in your wrist, in they're blue, you're cool toned, if they're green, you're warm)
Check out the rest of the range here. Well priced items, and incredibly cute packaging.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget