Friday 15 July 2011

Westfield Carindale Remodelling

Ooooh, I've been waiting for some fresh news on this one, it's my local mall!
Artist impression
Westfield has just released a new stack of info on the new project. In short:
New Coles (boring)
Larger Target (sort of interesting)
120 new stores! (Eep! where will they fit them all?)

I heard a rumour while shopping the other week that one of the new stores will be a Sass and Bide flagship store!

Take the virtual tour they've put online.

Looking very spiffy, the fresh food emporium reminds me a lot of Chadstone in Melbourne, but I love the indoor/outdoor Millennium Square that will replace the former Town Square. I wonder if they'll update the carpet of the entire complex too?

Cannot. Fricken. Wait! Imagine the opening night and sales that will go on!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget