Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bought! Review, Lorna Jane and Miss Shop at Myer

So I shouldn't be buying anything while in the midst of moving house but when I spotted the latest drop of new season clothes at Review I knew that idea was doomed.
As soon as I spotted this dress it was love, cute retro reminiscing print, good length that falls perfectly between modest and modern, and just the right amount of boobs to hide your average bra. It's as close to dress perfection ad it gets, and it was 25% off.
keylook
Loves it.

Also while browsing the sales if Myer I found a pair of boots I've been um-ing and ah-ing over for about a month now, about five pairs left in my size and so damn cute. I don't have any ankle boots as I've found it hard to find styles that suit my cankles, but the curved top of these work nicely with what I've got and I can wear them right through summer too!

Last but not least I trundled into Lorna Jane for a pair of long workout pants. After realising the pair I had brought in for the gym tonight has some tiny holes in the seat of them, I thought my trainer did not deserve to see that. I give him enough crap as it is! So I picked this pair of Bootleg 'core stability activewear meets shapewear' pants from the sale rack, down from $110 to $85.


Now to just sneak my loot home without the Boyf spotting the bags ...

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget