Friday 15 July 2011

New on the blog

Yes I will keep fiddling until I am happy with it, which will be the fifth of never.
I just added a feature on the bottom of every post that lets you tell me what you think, Love it! Yawn and Huh?
Also added a feature on the sidebar where you can Like me on Facebook or Tweet me to your followers. I'd love to grow my readership so please pass me on if you like what you see!
Please don't forget that I'd love to hear your suggestions and ideas for posts as well, if you have a site you'd like me to feature, and event coming up in Bisbane, or a shop I should do a post about please let me know and I'll do my best! Just email me at boughtbybirdette@hotmail.com.
Thank you everyone!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget