Sunday 23 September 2012

Splurge vs. Steal: Watch this

Watches are having a renaissance at the moment and I couldn't be happier. For too many years we've been moving away from this classic accessory as the need for them has diminished. After all, who needs a watch when you have a mobile phone?
Two major looks that have come through for this season in jewellery are colours and rose gold. I love rose gold, it goes with both gold and silver and adds an air of vintage elegance. but brights are also calling, one for work and one for play? I think so!

These are two of my picks for the Rose gold look, Diva for a touch of bling and Marc by Marc Jacobs for it's sleek lines, (and duh! it's Marc Jacobs!)

Available at Diva and ASOS

Next on my roll call are colours. If you want to be bang on for this season, a pastel is perfect but I think the zing of a bright colour will pop on my wrist. For cheap thrills, I do quite like the White Cassie watch by Lovisa it looks awesome with a nice faux tan, but I love the bright pink It Girl Watch by Thomas Sabo (it's on sale too!)

Available from The Iconic and Thomas Sabo

2 comments:

  1. Golden colored watch looking so splendid! But for me i love the white, bcoz i like to wear this with my off white suit. Nice pics indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'd both look stunning with the white suit! I love pieces that will go with many options.

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget