Thursday 6 September 2012

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Review


As previously mentioned, I'm a fan of BB creams, they were originally created as a topical layer of protection for patients who had skin issues, but over time were snaffled by the beauty industry for use by everyday women.
I thought I would try the new product from L'Oreal, I dabble in their products from time to time but find they're usually not a range I go for, but I spotted the range on sale and thought there's no time like the present!
It comes in two shades, but as the product is quite translucent they will cover a wide range of skin-tones, I went for the lighter one and it gave me a slightly darker glow, which will be great for spring and summer! Coverage is really light, I could only tell I was wearing it because I was looking for it but my skin did appear to have more even tone after application.
One thing I found interesting was the texture, when you squeeze a little onto your fingers for application it has an almost grainy feel to it that disappears when you apply it to your face, (After some more research I found out that these are the colour capsules that tint the moisturiser upon application.) The texture is also quite runny despite this. Also I give marks for the great packaging, the tiny little nozzle makes it easy to control how much you use without exposing the unused product to air.
I like to use it on its own on the weekends, the SPF is not quite as strong as I would like it to be though, but it's the sort of product you can throw in your bag for extra applications during the day which helps to nullify the issue.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget