Saturday 5 November 2011

Bought! Dylan Shoes by Mimco

Mimco don't just do bags! This was something I learnt earlier this year, and yes I still think that too many girls are walking around with their button bags for me too want to buy one. so I've gone for the shoes today!
After umming and ahhing over them while I had my hair done today I ended up walking back to the store and buying them as my 'congrats on your pseudo work promotion this week!' gift to myself. Partially because work is where I shall wear them the most. I love a good pair of sandals and hope these will last me more then a few years! The heel isn't really a heel but still gives me a little bit of elevation while being comfy enough to run between desks and floors for 8 hours. The hardware is silver and I am very fond of the mirror heel too!
The ladies at the store were also lovely enough to point out that I should cover the mirror up while I spray any waterproofing spray on them. good tip!


Dylan Midi Heel Sandal by Mimco.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget