Wednesday 9 November 2011

Product review: Hissyfit Saving Face

Since I finished off my tube of Invisible Zinc I thought I'd also give a similar product by Hissyfit a go.
In short, very impressed.
Saving Face by Hissyfit is a sheer and powerful physical sunscreen that you can layer with your regular make up or wear on its own. American ratings give  it an SPF of 50+, (the reason why it's 30+ in Aus is a whole 'nother post!)
What I really adore about it is the fact that it comes in a lot more wearable shade, even for pale skin! I bought it in sand and it works well on my beyond pallid skin.I use it between my regular moisturiser and my foundation to top up my sun blocking. The texture is also quite a lot more runny, and it's easy to blend and work with, it also contains Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Australian Daisy extracts for their good for your skin benefits. I'll be more then happy to wear this by itself over the weekend too. Just enough coverage to look natural and great sun protection to boot!
Also, since I bought this at David Jones last week, the counter girls gave me a bonus full size 'flawless face' as a gift with purchase! Perfect timing, I needed a dusting powder.




Saving Face tinted moisturiser by Hissyfit

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget