Friday 18 November 2011

Bought! Chimera underwear set by Pleasure State

I adore upmarket lingerie labels, La Perla, Agent Provocateur, The names make me smile and make me dream of a life where I can afford to wear them everyday. But this isn't the case and as such I wait until they go on sale, after all, lingerie doesn't have much of a fashion cycle, so long as it's flattering who cares if it's from a collection three years ago?
So I keep an eye out for times when labels like Elle Macpherson and Pleasure State go on sale, if you jump in early enough you can still get a great range of sizes still available and have a high chance of getting a full matching set at a great price.
Last week I bought this amazing Chimera set at Myer, totally in love with it, bra, two pairs of knickers and suspenders. The fact it's Australian just makes it better.


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget