Thursday 24 November 2011

Christmas gift ideas: Foodie friend

It's just over a month away guys! It truly is the time to start feeling festive, get into it and start planning what you're going to buy for whom. Hopefully you have a little dosh up your sleeves? I certainly don't but it won't stop me from finding thoughtful gifts!
This post is for your friends and family who love to be in the kitchen, hopefully their repotior involves more then sandwiches?

Under $30:
I wish I could justify buying another set of measuring cups because these are too damn cute! Inside stacking matryoshka dolls, perfect use and display, they also come in owls!

Matryoshka Measuring Cups available from Typo


Under $50:
Ice cream machine have always been one of those frivolous items that cost too much to justify, so when I spotted this cute as candy red machine for $30, I knew I had to buy one! Or two... I can't see myself buying one to give and not picking one up for myself.

Licorice Ice cream Maker available at Myer

Under $100:
Yes, I am quite partial to Tupperware (I'm a retro housewife at age 24, sigh). This is one of their indispensable items, use it to obliterate anything that really needs to be chopped into tiny pieces. Minced onion? Done. Puréed anything? Give it a whirl. Easy dips? Yup yup! I gave one to my mother in law for Christmas last year, She wasn't impressed when she opened it, but once she used it, she raved about it!
Now because you are likely to require a whole Tupperware party to buy one, I'd suggest you just get on eBay and buy one instead.
TurboChef by Tupperware.

P.S If you have any other people genres for me to try and give ideas for let me know, I hope to do more then a few of these posts up until Christmas!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget