Tuesday 8 November 2011

Birdette's fave bad hair day solution.

So here I'm going to take you through my recent favourite bad hair day cure. It's quite easy and is good for oily, and frizzy hair days, in fact it will benefit from it! I hate the fact I'm using Jennifer Love Hewitt as a hair model, but this is somewhat what it will look like.



Step one: put your hair in a high ponytail. I put mine on the crown, not too high or this will turn into a dreaded top knot and I will laugh at you. You can make the scalp and smooth or textured as you like. But if your hair is oily, I'd recommend smooth.

Step two: Grab sections of the ponytail and your teasing comb, tease the entire ponytail section by section giving some oomph along the entire pony. by the time you are done. you should have quite a thick pony.

Step three: Spray your pony to help keep it boofy.

Step four: Lightly twist the pony until it coils back onto your hair like a bun and pin in place. What we are going for here is to try and create a ring shape.

Step five: use bobby pins to pin into place, I like to use them on the outer and point the pins toward the base of the pony. Try to tuck away any bits that are poking out.

Step six: Spray with hairspray again and you're good to go!

I like to add some good dangly earrings to accessorise, then you need very little make up to look quite glam.
I'll add some pics to this another time to help show what I mean too!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget