Sunday 13 November 2011

Bought! Eyeshadow by Maybelline and Sportsgirl Epaulettes

Just a few of the items I picked up while out shopping yesterday. I as supposed to be having an eye out for Christmas ideas but that idea quickly went down the toilet as I went along my way.
Myer was good, picked up two new summer suits by Tokito, as well as some new tops and a maxi skirt, but I'll leave those for another post.
I've been after a nude eye-shadow set to replace my utterly dead one for a while now, and Target is currently having 40% off Maybelline. What better time then to pick up one of their new Hyper Diamonds Palette? So I picked it up in ____. Three yummy tones to wear during the day, and two darker colours to dress up at night.


I also picked up another item for my slightly surreal wardrobe. When I spotted these a few months ago I thought they were awesome but wouldn't quite pay full price for them, so I watched the price drop a they were that little bit too abstract for a lot of shoppers. Oh well, their loss is my gain!
They are Epaulettes that you pin to the shoulders of a plain top to add interest. I really wish that these had come out a few years ago when the shoulder detail trend was massive, I ended up making my own to attach to a plain blazer in the end but these would've been perfect! I'm going to attach them to loose singlets and t-shirts over the coming summer and I think they'd be awesome for a festival.
Epaulettes by Sportsgirl

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget