Tuesday 4 October 2011

Loving this week: Alannah Hill Cardigan and Scarf

I have been neglecting my Alannah Hill obsession for a little while now in an effort to save money, but I thought it was high time to go down there to check out the summer range and gasp at all the pretty little details.
I have to have this cardigan. it doesn't matter that now in Brisbane it's too hot to wear it until next year, I will love it for years! I'm a complete sucker for a cute motif, and this one takes the cake. It also carries over to the back of the cardigan too. Bliss.

Care to play cardigan by Alannah Hill

Another item that caught my eye was this cute as scarf, yet again, it's Spring, in Brisbane so no wearing until next year sometime but I can't help it! Winter clothes are just so much nicer! Circle design so it's not just your normal see everywhere scarf, I can see it sitting on tank tops and coats alike.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget