Monday 24 October 2011

Eyebrow Threading at Winkbar

Have been reading about this technique for a while now and thought I'd give it a try, a bar opened up at Carindale recently, Perfect opportunity!
I've been a little lazy with my eyebrows lately so I had a really good base for my beautician to work from. I just haven't had the time lately.
My eyebrows are nicely shaped after a ten minute session but I have to warn you, the pain factor is quite high, eye watering in fact. That would would probably be the only real negative though, I found my girl's work to be very accurate. They also have a frequent customer reward program with every sixth session free.
All in all, it's a good option over waxing because it doesn't strip the skin the way that wax does (as the only thing the threads grab hold of is the hair, not the skin as well.) After years of waxing your skin can get weak and crêpey, not the look we should be going for at all.
Just make sure you bring your sunnies to cover up the redness!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget