Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pantene Split End Fuser Leave On Treatments

Admittedly after over two years of growing my hair out from a cute pixie crop, I am glad it has reached a point where it can be called long. But unfortunately over the last six months I lost patience with frequent trims every two or so months and neglected my hair for a while. When I finally had a good look at my hair a few months ago, the damage was done. My hair had split, and the damage had travelled up at least an inch.
I’ve had two trims since then, but the damage is still evident, only when I apply a hair mask does my hair resemble healthy again. And I haven’t got the time for that every time I wash my hair. I’m also just not ready to give my hair quite as big a chop as I need to.
So can you believe how completely stoked I am that I have found this product?
Highly recommended for other girls in my boat, and while cutting all the dead ends off is the best thing you can do, I’d definitely say that this comes in second.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget