Saturday 7 July 2012

Product review: Mascara guard

This is one of those cool little gadgets that they come up with in Asia to make your life simpler. an all in one tool that you use to stop your mascara going all over your eyelids during application (both top and bottom lashes) and then a comb to separate lashes afterwards. It might seem like a silly product, but when you can buy then for less ten $5, who is really complaining?
Here is what it looks like.


I have to admit that it did seem like a superfluous tool to me at the start, but I've come to love it, especially for lower lash application. To use it you gently nestle the tool up against the skin you're trying to 'guard' and paint away.
Also a tip for those who are new to it - don't try and use it for the first time during a busy morning where you don't have time for mistakes, I wound up stabbing myself in the eye with my mascara, and completely ruining the make up job I had already done! And I leave mascara for last ...

You can pick one of these up really easily from eBay by typing in "Mascara guard" I bought mine from the guys here (they sell a lot of bathroom and beauty stuff)

Do you guys have any quirky make up tools that you swear by? I want to hear about it!

2 comments:

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget